BAMBU LAB P1S
The Bambu Lab P1S is like its predecessor one of the front edge high-speed printers on the market. Enclosed with a proper cooling setup, the P1S enables better print performance with a wider range of advanced filaments. Furthermore, the P1S is equipped with an activated carbon filter to provide a solution for printing filaments such as ABS that are prone to emitting odors and harmful gases during the printing process.
All-around performance right out of the box
It just works right out of the box. You don’t have to mess with it, just simply hit print, and the printer will handle all the calibrations (Auto-Bed Leveling, Vibration compensation) for you. Enjoy trouble-free printing every time with your P1S.
With the design that the motor is directly connected to the extruder, BAMBU LAB P1 series has better control on the extrusion and retraction of flexible filaments. Precise and consistent extrusion for smooth and no-blur prints.
Print fast with exceptional quality
The P1 series inherits the proven kinematics and motion control system of the Bambu Lab Flagship printer. It prints with a top speed of 500 mm/s, the acceleration from zero to 500 mm/s takes just 0.025 seconds. Cutting-edge control algorithm with the help of vibration compensation and pressure advance, bringing you lightning-fast print speed without compromising on quality.
Succeed with a Perfect First Layer
The automatic bed leveling(ABL) sensor calibrates and levels the bed properly, making you a perfect first layer for every 3D print.
Bambu Studio & Handy
Connect with Bambu slicing software and mobile app to control your printer and monitor the prints.
- All-metal Hotend: Durable material made to support long-time 3D printing filaments including ABS, carbon fiber at high temperatures. It provides accurate and smooth extrusion to achieve quality printing performance.
- Power Loss Recovery: Worry-free from a power cut-off, you can resume the print from where it left off.
- Fans with Speed Feedback: The speed feedback sensor monitors the fan’s speed ensuring that the fan is able to operate at its optimal speed at all times.
- Filament Run-out Sensor: Eliminate the problem of empty spools during printing. Change filament when empty and Resume.
- Semi-automatic Belt Tensioning: The tension of the belt is essential for ensuring dimensional accuracy. Resonance frequency identification runs every time to help maintain the correct tension.
- Liveview &Time-lapse: The built-in chamber camera enables easy print monitoring on Bambu Studio and Handy, and timelapse video creation.
What is the difference between P1S and P1P?
Compared to the P1P, the P1S offers a fully enclosed printing chamber and a more powerful cooling solution, which includes an Auxiliary Part Cooling Fan for cooling prints, a Chamber Regulator Fan to stabilize the inner chamber temperature, and a Control Board Fan to assist in cooling the control board. Furthermore, we have equipped it with an activated carbon filter to provide a solution for printing filaments such as ABS that are prone to emitting odors and harmful gases during the printing process.
Can P1P be upgraded to P1S?
Yes, P1P can be upgraded to P1S with the upgrade kit. Purchasing an upgrade kit as a set will be more cost-effective than buying individual spare parts.